Our fleet

The roads on the Faroe Islands are generally very good compared to many other countries. That’s why the best way to get the most out of your visit to the Faroes is on four wheels. ComeNorth offers low cost car rental, which includes free delivery, free mileage, free extra driver and SCDW insurance.

All our cars are new models rental cars.

When you rent a car from us all prices include free insurance, free delivery, unlimited milage, free extra drivers and SCDW which limits own liability to 1.500 DKK.

Rental Car Type A

Rental Car Type A

Kia Picanto or similar:

Low season 1/10-30/4
< 4 days: 545 DKK per day
> 3 days: 495 DKK per day

High season 1/5-30/9
< 4 days: 695 DKK per day
> 3 days: 645 DKK per day

fits 2 Adults and 2 Children
transmission Manual
Rental Car Type AA

Rental Car Type AA

Kia Picanto or similar:

Low season 1/10-30/4
< 4 days: 545 DKK per day
> 3 days: 495 DKK per day

High season 1/5-30/9
< 4 days: 695 DKK per day
> 3 days: 645 DKK per day

fits 2 Adults and 2 Children
transmission Automatic
Rental Car Type B

Rental Car Type B

Ford Fiesta or similar:

Low season 1/10-30/4
< 4 days: 595 DKK per day
> 3 days: 545 DKK per day

High season 1/5-30/9
< 4 days: 745 DKK per day
> 3 days: 695 DKK per day

fits 4 Adults
transmission Manual
Rental Car Type C

Rental Car Type C

Mazda 3 or similar:

Low season 1/10-30/4
< 4 days: 645 DKK per day
> 3 days: 595 DKK per day

High season 1/5-30/9
< 4 days: 795 DKK per day
> 3 days: 745 DKK per day

fits 5 Adults
transmission Manual
Rental Car Type CC

Rental Car Type CC

Mazda 3 or similar:

Low season 1/10-30/4
< 4 days: 645 DKK per day
> 3 days: 595 DKK per day

High season 1/5-30/9
< 4 days: 795 DKK per day
> 3 days: 745 DKK per day

fits 5 Adults
transmission Automatic
Rental Car Type D

Rental Car Type D

Mazda CX-30 or similar:

Low season 1/10-30/4
< 4 days: 695 DKK per day
> 3 days: 645 DKK per day

High season 1/5-30/9
< 4 days: 845 DKK per day
> 3 days: 795 DKK per day

fits 5 Adults
transmission Manual
Rental Car Type E

Rental Car Type E

Ford Kuga SUV or similar:

Low season 1/10-30/4
< 4 days: 695 DKK per day
> 3 days: 645 DKK per day

High season 1/5-30/9
< 4 days: 845 DKK per day
> 3 days: 795 DKK per day

fits 5 Adults
transmission Manual
Rental Car Type EE

Rental Car Type EE

Mazda CX-5 or similar:

Low season 1/10-30/4
< 4 days: 695 DKK per day
> 3 days: 645 DKK per day

High season 1/5-30/9
< 4 days: 845 DKK per day
> 3 days: 795 DKK per day

fits 5 Adults
transmission Automatic
Rental Car Type F

Rental Car Type F

Fiat Talento Combi or similar:

Low season 1/10-30/4
< 4 days: 1095 DKK per day
> 3 days: 995 DKK per day

High season 1/5-30/9
< 4 days: 1195 DKK per day
> 3 days: 1095 DKK per day

fits 9 Adults
transmission Manual

NOTE: A car rental reservation is not final untill you have received a confirmation email.

Free mileage & free insurance

Our car rental prices include unlimited milage, free delivery and insurance.

Also included are free extra drivers, child seat upon request and Super Collision Damage Waiver (SCDW) which limits own liability to DKK 1.500.